6.06.2012

happy national running day!


source
I thought it would be fitting to launch a blog primarily dedicated to running on National Running Day. When I began training for the Mohawk Hudson River Marathon in January, I was excited, so I talked about it - often. I thought that would wane. Six months later my poor friends and family (and co-workers, strangers in front of me in line at the grocery store, anyone else within a 6 foot radius…) are still listening me to chatter away. I know they (mostly) don’t care and are just humoring me, so I decided to write about it in an effort to resume normal, non running related conversation. I’m 99% sure I’ll still be blabbering about negative splits, my beloved Garmin, long run Sunday and PRs, but maybe blogging about it will tire me of running related banter… right.