8.02.2013

recap :: MoHud2013 week 18

Finally. Activity other than walking the two blocks to my office. This week I realized my disdain for the elliptical - again. Doctors continue to suggest that as an acceptable replacement training tool. Sorry doc, I know you went to school for an uber long time and while I value your professional opinion, you're wrong.

After mustering 35minutes I quit and opted to pedal. And then sat around some more.

At least it's not this:
summer 2012. accessory of the year.

Monday: rest
                scheduled - cross
Tuesday: rest
                scheduled - rest
Wednesday: 35min elliptical; 20min recumbent bike
                scheduled - 3mi  
Thursday: rest
                scheduled - 5mi  
Friday: 60min spin
                scheduled - 3mi  
Saturday: rest
                scheduled - rest  
Sunday: rest
                scheduled - 7mi

Weekly mileage: 0mi
Scheduled weekly mileage: 18mi