|no one looks like they're having fun |
|deadweight drifter. wtf do you do with that? |
- muddy mayhem: looks like a gross mud pit.
- warrior roast: running over fire (see above).
- cliff hanger: some semblance of thin, tiny ropes to aid you in getting up and over a large wall
- trenches: exactly what you're thinking - with barbed wire on top.
- barricade breakdown: more barbed wire - I think you're supposed to hop over the barricade, then quickly hit the ground to crawl under the wire...that's going to be my strategy.
- cargo climb: flashback to 6th grade gym class - I probably don't have any more upper body strength now than I did then.
- great warrior wall: get your ass over a huge (7 or 8 feet maybe?) wall...right.
- giant cliffhanger: another wall, this time on an angled incline with ropes to help you pull yourself along.
- deadweight drifter: I have no idea.
- hard rain: some kind of mud filled sprinkler attacks you as you try to climb something that resembles a ladder.
- leaders ledge: think balance beam.
- mortimers crossing: rope bridge across a body of water.
- mud mounds: a hill full of mud...it looks like you slide down it. My question is, why don't you just walk?
- petrifying plunge: a muddy slide down a tarp.
- road rage: run over some random cars, then high knee it through a vast display of tires.
- storming normandy: more barbed wire.
- vicious valley: more angled wall climbing, this time in succession.
|sweet baby ray, is that fire? |