3.25.2013

recap :: MoHud2013 week 1

Not the best way to kick off the 'ol training program, but, in the spirit of listening to my body and smarTraining, blah blah blah, I took it easy when I felt something strange in my foot/ankle/brokeassleg Tuesday at spin that carried through Wednesday and Thursday. Everything I've been reading online about training (if it's on the interwebs, it's true) indicates that if you don't make your weekly mileage or take an unscheduled rest day the entire world does not, in fact, implode. Tested and true.


I re-discovered these brand new babies
from my August shoe buying binge.
Hello, new friends.
Monday: RW foot and ankle exercise; total body 45mins 
                scheduled - 1.5mi 
Tuesday: 60mins spin with abs
                scheduled - rest
Wednesday: 60mins BCC - legs
                scheduled - 1.5mi  
Thursday: rest
                scheduled - 3mi  
Friday: 60mins BCC - cardio; 1.5mi
                scheduled - 1.5mi  
Saturday: 3mi
                scheduled - rest  
Sunday: 60min spin; 1.5mi
                scheduled - 3mi

Weekly mileage: 6.0mi
Scheduled weekly mileage: 10.5